Sunday, February 27, 2022

I am back

Posted by unicornXmermaid at 11:08 PM

     Wow berabuk teruk blog ni. I am literally here after what, 5 years haha back to where i first decided to write. its 2017 when i tried to "acah acah" put short shit on this blog. Its funny yet nostalgic. I always use blog as a place to vent to just jotted down the experience i face and fast foward its 2022. I am here as an excuse to look busy while all my teammates are busy with their work haha. I need to appreciate the leisure time i have because after this i will be back looking trough my phone and laptop. 

Since i started to join the job i am having right now i have forget the luxury of having weekend myself, the luxury of my phone wont stop ringing during most of the time 24/7. So many thing happen during 2021 and have brought me back to zero. But bila pikir balik its not zero its bringing me to another platform to raise my level. 

I am no longer engaged and i found someone new. I have been feeling different and i needed therapy so we can say that i am good now hahaha. 


okaylah need to continue look busy by using other method haha bye guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

underthesea Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea